Thursday, May 28, 2009

Week 20 of IMCDA training...

Well another week down and only like 3 more weeks to GO!!!! I can't believe it. I can't wait to hear Mike Riley say, "Shawnda Freeman, you are an IRONMAN!" I just want someone to make sure I make it to that finish line. I have to hear that! If not, I'm stuck doing this again and I don't think anyone wants that :)

Well it was a long week and weekend but we all made it through it.

The practice man was awesome! I felt great the whole time and the run was great also! I'm hoping I feel like that at ironman at mile 13!



Details for Week 20:
Monday: swim Spin and massage
Tuesday: Spin
Wednesday: open water swim and run
Thursday: night off
Friday: day off
Saturday: 40 mile ride/13 mile run
Sunday: 20 mile computrainer ride
Monday: CapTex Tri Sprint