Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nerves are thin and Emotions are high...


I remember people telling me that I would get this way come the end of April first of May during my Ironman training and well here I am. I think certain things will make me choke someone when on any other day or month...well not so much. At this point I need that extra push in my life but I don't want someone nagging me and pushing when I'm having a tough time or something is going wrong with my body. I feel like there are times when I should being doing things on my own just so I don't snap like a crazy woman at someone. So if I'm sitting in the corner at a practice or have my headphones on or my head in a book, probably should just leave me a lone for a few minutes...I can take care of me.

Now to the crying...I haven't cried yet...wait, I cried at Galveston but that was it. I've wanted to cry but I'm saving it all up for race day when I really feel like crap.

I have to say, I'm ready for this Ironman training season to end. I'm signing up for the Cap Tex Tri just to have one last race before CDA. Plus I'm doing the sprint and I'm going to have fun with it. Why not, I haven't had that much fun in a while so now is the time for it to happen.