Friday, May 22, 2009

The things I can't wait to to do...well that is after ironman...

The things I can't wait to do that I've been putting off...

1. Spring clean my house. I need to scrub base boards, dust ceiling fans, maybe do some painting on the walls(alison, you are signed up for painter)

2. Spend some quality time with my dogs. I've only been a part-time mommy to them..poor things...

3. Visit a couple of Texas swimming spots that was featured in Texas Monthly last year.

4. PLAY GOLF! I have never wanted to play a round of 18 so bad in my life.

5. U2 concert in October with David and Kelly and Collin.

6. Maybe a trip to the East coast...NY or Myrtle Beach.

7. Sprint distances only for triathlons maybe and olympic thrown in there and a half-ironman to keep me from being fat.

8. Should be 1. on my list but here it goes SLEEP IN! I can't sleep past 6:30am right now. My weekday's are considered sleeping in...oh how that sucks.

9. Spend time with friends that don't do triathlons(yes, there are those kind of people out there)! Right now if you want to see me you have to come to watch me race or show up at the house by 5pm to eat as I'm starving at that time and leave by 8:30pm as I need to be in bed by 9pm to get up by 5am to ride my bike or run.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are more things I will add to the list but this is a good start.