Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not feeling so hot...


So I wake up this morning and I'm trying to get up and going to get to PT. I'm doing fine and all of a sudden it hits me. I start to get hot and get sick to my stomach thinking it will pass in about 5 minutes like it always does. I got let the dog out and stand outside for some fresh air and start to feel better. I continue about getting ready and sit down to watch a little news before I leave.
I walk out the door not feeling well once again and think, I may not make it very far. I get in my car and hit I-35 and start to feel worse with stop and go traffic. Do I turn around and head home or just try and get to PT this morning...????
I get to PT and told them I wasn't going to be doing this today and laid down for a few and started to feel better. I did my exercises and relaxed and felt better until I got back in my car. I think I had a motion sickness problem.
I just can't shake this feeling. If it doesn't get better, I'm not running or doing anything tonight.