Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Kids on the Block!

I know, I know. Most of you are shaking your head and asking why would any ever go and see these guys after how many years? I guess when I was about 10 or so they hit it big and every girl was totally in love with them and probalby had every poster, shirt and big button of theirs. They were the first "boy band" I grew up with. They never came close enough for us to go see them and I don't know that my parents would have taken us if they had come close enough.

So Friday night I lived out my childhood dream of seeing the first time ever. And let me say, it was the best chessiest concert ever. Donnie Wahlberg was "bedazzled" on every hat, bet, pants, and shirt he wore. There was more crotch grabbing and video of Donnie Wahlberg grabbing his than with Michael Jackson. Joey is still the cutest and Jordan still tries to hit the high notes and this time, he needs to not try.

They sang every one of their old songs and a few new ones.

I loved every minute of it and would go see them again in another 15-20 years if they decide to come back.