Sunday, June 28, 2009

A rollercoaster...

Here I sit on Sunday evening getting ready to go back to what I used to think was a normal life. As I sit here and think about going to work tomorrow and having to answer all the questions about what happened at ironman, I'm just so not mentally ready to do it...the question is will I ever be? Probably not, but I guess I'm going to have to.

As I try and hide from everyone, yes T3, friends and co-workers, I know that I have to get back in the swing of things and just focus on my next race. I don't know what that race will be all I know is I need to figure out what the heck I'm going to be doing. I hate training just to train, I need a goal.

Hopefully tomorrow what be as bad as I think it is going to be. I'm hoping that I can just get back into the swing of things without much talk about the big day that I failed on.