Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Surprising the Family!


So I went home this last weekend and didn't tell anyone but people here in Austin. It was AWESOME! My family had no clue. I get off the plain and make my way to my Granny's place to get her and take her to lunch. We did lunch and some shopping. From there I started my drive to Panhandle to do a little more shopping and see my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin. They were all doing great.

From there I headed to Stinnett and made sure I didn't get there until around 5pm to make sure everyone was in the same place for the big surprise. I went to my Grandma's as everyone was going to probably be there. And they were. The boys were outside and I had to make sure they didn't see me. I went to the front door and rang the doorbell and my sister came to the door. No one ever rings the doorbell at grandma's house so I think they were wondering who was there. She had a hotdog in her mouth and about spit it out everywhere. My aunt was going crazy and my mom kept saying oh you are such a liar. Well my mom finally looked and there her daughter was!

We had a great weekend. Birthday parties...more shopping...spending time with my nephew and cousins...playing the wii and getting my butt beat by a 6 year old. Best time ever.

Bring on CHRISTMAS with these crazy people.