Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My poor Niki...


Yesterday morning, October 6th at 7:15am, Niki had another seizure. This time I caught it and work up my husband to retreat back into the bathroom to not watch anymore of it. After about 45 seconds, I came out and greeted both dogs and she was just a slobbering mess. Collin made her lay there to catch her breath and try to get her bearings or she would get up with not a lot of function in her legs or in her head.

So we get her up and outside and she is just pacing and ready to get some love and possibly play. Crazy girl.

I call the vet and since she had two of them within about 2 weeks of each other, the vet said it was time for meds. So we started her on them. I'm now looking at some holistic meds to give her in conjunction with the meds from the vet.