Thursday, October 1, 2009

So I had a bad day...


Wednesday = Quarter End = Sales Guys In Panic Mode = Me Pissed At All Of Them = Me Getting Home Late = My Anxiety Out Of Control = Me Crying!

Well the day started off to be quite. No one was in panic mode and my company had made their numbers for the quarter so what was all the hub bub about. I was expecting to leave at about 4:45pm and make it to corefit and well that all got turned upside down.

I did however get a new gal pal out at lunch time and walk 3 miles of hills. So I did feel good about doing something even if it was only walking. I was out there for someone else and that made me feel better.

So at about 4:30 shit hit the fan. I was suppose to have had everything I need by 2:30pm and well nothing at 4:30pm. I finished off somethings and now it was 5:30pm. I'm all alone in the office and pondering if I should just leave if I don't have it by 6pm. So I hang out feeling guilty about leaving and what do you know...6:15pm rolls around and I have a large order to process. We are talking at least an hour of work if all the money matches. Well being as it never does I knew I was going to be here for a while. Finally I find that people who send their work to me can't operate excel very well and formulas. So that fixed everything. Finally, I get it processed and I get out of work at about 8pm and home by about 8:30pm.

I'm on my way out the door and I have to walk in the dark, by myself to the parking garage. Can you just say SCARY! I'm walking along looking in some windows going hmmm...what if there is a masked man about to jump at the window at me. So I just quit looking. Then I wonder if he is on the other side of the cement wall waiting for me...well nothing...so I'm still alive...good thing...I get going to the car and I hear a loud car in the bottom garage making its way up and I PANIC! I start running to my car throw all my stuff in and lock the doors and just cry. Can you say basket case!

I start my drive home and just cry. I don't know why I'm not normal and can't control this. I lay awake at night right now, listening for my big dog to have another seizure and now I'm worried about masked men getting me in the dark. FREAK SHOW I KNOW!