Monday, November 9, 2009

The Weekend

This last weekend was a crazy weekend for us. Friday night, we went to dinner with some of our best friends to celebrate. We dined at Fogo de Chao. I love that place even though it is expensive. We had a great time with everyone.

Saturday Ali and I were suppose to get up and do the Wurstfest ride to New Braunfels. She called around 6am and said she was up all night coughing. I was kinda glad we didn't ride as I just didn't want to go. I stayed up that morning and cleaned the house and took breakfast to Hillary and the girls. Since we had tickets to Wurstfest we went down there for lunch. I swear the boys ate their weight in sausage.

Saturday night we ended up back out at Hillary's to shop and just hang out with them.

Sunday Ali and I were suppose to ride 50 miles or 3 hours and well, it started to mist and before I knew it, it was raining pretty good. We decided to head to church with Hillary and Jack and make the most of it. At this point, I had cough syrup the night before and I'm still drunk off this stuff. We get to church and I could barely keep my eyes open during the service. I started to cough about 15 minutes before services was up and I had to get up and leave.

We head home and I could barely stay awake. I though heading to the mall and hanging with Hillary and seeing a movie would do the trick and well I slept during the movie. I was in bed by 9:30pm on Sunday night. I was tired.