Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Post Birthday Updates...

Thursday, October 1st, was my 30th birthday. We ended up at Hula Hut with some of my closest friends for drinks and dinner. We came home early and that was that.

On Friday October 2nd, I went to work and my best girlfriend Alison called me to do drinks at Maudies at 5pm. So we went there knowing we were to end up at a Brazilian steak house around 7pmish. So we had one drink and headed to the mall as I need a new watch with some bling on it.

So Collin calls me while I'm at the mall and says I have to come home and get him as his car is not starting. No big deal, this has happened before and Alison had to go pick up her boyfriend.

So I head home pull into the driveway and he comes out to say, come inside the house...there is something wrong with the new flooring and I can't believe we signed off on this. So I get out of my and walk in to find the lights are off...I flip on the switch and see rose pedals down the halls and walk in the living room to find candles lite. All of a sudden the kitchen light comes on and all my best friends are there to SURPRISE ME! OMG, I was so surprised and excited. I had no freakin clue. We had BBQ that my husband cooked, along with cake, cookies, vodka, beer and whatever else was out.

It was such a great night!