Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 7 of Ironman Training

Finally we are done with week 7! It was a tough week for me. I was tired, I think I forgot my towel and socks on Monday. Friday, I forgot my laptop at home and Collin had to bring it to me and God knows what else happened. I think I forgot to pack my lunch one day! Not a good week.

And the weekend was even worse! We are having the best week day weather and the weekends are TERRIBLE! Saturday we were to do 70 miles out east and north of town. The ride is a really nice ride when the wind isn't blowing and it isn't raining. And what do you know, it rained, it was cold, and the wind blew its butt off! This makes for a very unhappy triathlete!

Monday: spin
Tuesday: Physical Therapy(core), run class, and open water swim after run
Wednesday: Run class
Thursday: Physical Therapy(core), spin class and swim
Friday: day off
Saturday: 70 mile bike ride that was cut off at 43 miles. We were suppose to do a 40 minute brick and well that just didn't happen.
Sunday: 15 mile run and I didn't have a break down and I did over half of it on my own! I may just enjoy running even more and more some days!