Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Preparing for the next 6 months of my life

There have been a few of us gal pals that have traded our workout schedule for what we think will get us through the next 6 months of our life...freaks me out just thinking about it. I feel mentally ready to start a new chapter in my life and by that I mean, tackling an IRONMAN!

Over the next six months, I will do a lot of swimming, biking and running in hopes to cross that line and be able to hear my name called out and that announcer tell me, "Shawnda Freeman you are an Ironman!"

Sunday it will be laid out in front of me...that is everything I'm going to have to do to get to the start line to make it to the finish line.

I hope I can stay sane through this whole process, get plenty of rest and be able to spend some time with my hubby in the process.

What have I got myself into?!?!?