Friday, December 5, 2008

The Bachelor - Andy Baldwin

So as cheesy as this is going to sound, I'm still going to post it. On Thursday night, Andy Baldwin from one of the seasons on The Bachelor was in town recruiting doctors to come and join the Navy and be a doctor there. Since we have a Navy gal in T3 she was showing him around and brought him into T3 for a workout.
I arrived setup the bike and didn't do much else. I got on the bike early and talked with a few people and guess who is now sitting behind me starring at my back and breathing down my neck...yep, Andy. Poor guy had to look at my big arse in Spandex the whole freakin class.

After class, pizza arrived and everyone mingled with each other. We all were cheesy and had to have pictures made with him. Go figure.

Anyway...in all, he was a really nice guy who is a doctor in the navy, does triathlons and well is super good looking.