Monday, December 22, 2008

Thoughts for the day...

Today has been one of those days...or should I say one of those months...maybe a little of both. I had to make my way to the doctor to get cracked and adjusted as I have some sort of pinched nerve in my shoulder. God only knows how that happened. As the day goes on weird things just keep happening. I'm accused of things...people want answers that I can't give...man, will this drive me to drinking or what.

I end up leaving work about an hour late and I ran off and forgot my lap top at work. Now, I have to drive all the way back to work tonight, and get it along with a box for some Christmas gift that needs to be wrapped up.

And to top it all off, I've been in the worst mood today. I don't really feel like talking much to anyone. So I came home and had a shot and a glass of vodka and cranberry in hopes to wash it all away. It probably won't happen but you can drink and hope for the best as I like to think.

And why do people insist on wanting you to admit to things you didn't do! Come on! And the pressure people put out...give it a rest. When I'm done, I'm done...End of story. And why do I have to admit to something I didn't do? Seems logical, right? Maybe not, I have no clue.