Friday, February 19, 2010

Craziness in ATX!

So about 10am yesterday, a small single engine plane flew into a building here in North Austin. Of course these days, our first thought are well, and act of terrorism and someone wanting to do this intentionally. Well, we are all right. Some loon from Austin, decided to be pissed off at the IRS and fly his plane into a building. Why can't people just kill themselves without involving others? Really, we are still trying to fly planes into buildings for being angry? Those people in those buildings didn't do anything to you. How about you take responsibility for your actions? Try that for starters and suck it up and put your big girl panties on and just deal with it. I don't feel that anyone other than myself and God has the right to choose how and when I die. Call me crazy, but I prefer to leave that up to the big guy in the sky for that.