Friday, November 20, 2009

What a week...

This week was crazy. With emergency vet visit, another vet visit, two close friends getting lap band surgery on the same day and work just being crazy busy...I'm about ready to put myself in the funny farm.

I took the day off on Friday to clean my house...how sick is that. And I was doing work and cleaning! Hello...I TOOK THE DAY OFF! GET IT DAY OFF!

I finally sent out an email and said I'm out the rest of the day and that was at about 2:30.

I went over to Hillary's and pretty much laid on the bed and vegged out with her. I should have laid there and napped but of course we have the gift of gab.

The rest of the weekend is going to be pretty crazy. I have to FINISH cleaning house since I couldn't get to most of it today, go see New Moon, and take Hillary and Rachael to Christmas Affair.