Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flights for IMCDA


So I've been searching since about September or so for flights trying to get the best deal in hopes that gas prices would lower and so would flight prices. Well they did but now every freakin website that you can possibly find a flight on with a $350 or less flight round trip seems to be sold out! WHAT!?!?! Update your website and pull that fare off there. Come ON!

At this point, we are looking at spending over a $1,000 to get to Spokane! This isn't a holiday people! It shouldn't cost this much.

And I'm picky about my flight times...I like to be there around lunch time on my arrival and when I depart, I don't want to have to get up as the ass crack of dawn but I guess if I have to then great! I just want to be home by dinner!

I need a frequent flyer card or something...these prices are going to break the bank!