Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A big fat PAIN in my TOE!

So on Monday I felt like I was getting another ingrown toenail again. And if you know me I get them all the time and manage my own operation and take care of it and I'm on my way. Well this time, I tried, thought got ride of it and well I didn't. This morning I woke up and it hurt like hell. I touched it puss came out of it...GROSS! So I called the doctor and they got me in this morning. I called Ali for some hand holding and moral support. She came up there pretty much to bitch slap me if I started to cry.

We get back there and the thought of a needle be stuck in me just scares the shit out of me. I don't know why but it does. The shot didn't hurt, the freakin cold liquid they put on there so they can stick my foot hurt worse! But it does seem like it would be great to soak some muscles in after a long run....hummm...I wonder.... After that was over I was fine and could watch any procedure being done on me. Hell I wanted to do it myself at this point, but he is the doctor, so I guess he should do it.

It is hurting now but hopefully I can put on a pair of cycling shoes come Friday! I have 60 miles to ride!