Monday, January 4, 2010

My Plans For 2010

I can't believe that a year ago I was seating here freaking out about training for an Ironman. I sit here here in this same spot at my desk and have a sense of calmness about not doing another one ever again.

So I've planned out most of 2010 for myself. I'm such a planner that I typically do this to begin with.

April 24th and 25th - Lonestar Olympic Triathlon
May 9th - The Rookie Triathlon
May 16th - Bay to Breakers in San Francisco with Kelsey
May 31st - Cap Tex Tri
June 6th - Danskin Triathlon with Hillary and Rachael
October - Nike Women's HALF Marathon
November - I'm going to AZ to with Ironman Arizona

I'm also hoping that I can score US Open tickets at Pebble Beach for June. I'm hoping to fly home Amarillo on April 10th to see a wedding and spend time with my family.

Tentative Plans:
June 20th - Pflugerville Tri
August 1st - Jack's Generic
Sweet and Twisted