Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's COLD in ATX!

So we are at that time of year were it is COLD here and I don't want to work out because of it! But I'm come to the conclusion that I just can't sit around anymore and I have to get my fat butt up and do something or it is going to keep getting fatter.

I wanted to work out on Monday night and well, I forgot my shoes. By the time I got home, it was late, the rain was coming down and I was tired from the weekend and was asleep on the couch at 7pm.

Tuesday night I decided to do a double header. I went to corefit and got my but kicked once again. Then I went to spin class and my legs just didn't want to turn those pedals over. It got a little better but not much.

Today I'm suppose to run in the freakin cold. Don't know how I feel about that but I guess we will give it a go.