Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fatty Fat Fatso...

Well here I am once again complaining about my weight. I feel like I weigh and look like I did before I started triathlons...so not the case but that is what I feel like. I got on the scale last night and about had a breakdown right there. I didn't want to see those numbers but I did. I sent a text message to Ali complaining about it.

I know I can't keep the ironman training for the rest of my life, but things have to change! I can't keep gaining weight. I'm putting my self back on my no bread diet and going to make sure I work out more often without killing myself. I for sure have to get off my ass on Saturday's and Sunday's and do something. Whether I ride my bike or go run, I have to do something.

Ehh...I'm just so frustrated with myself. How did I let this happen?