Monday, August 24, 2009

My randomness....

Back to school means crappy traffic for everyone who lives in Austin right now. Ehhh...hate this time of year.

Still trying to decide on the Austin Triathlon. Just a little to expensive this year from me but I guess I don't have to travel and pay for a hotel room if I do it.

I'm enjoying doing whatever on the weekend right now. I had a great bike ride on Saturday with some of my favorite girls. It was nice to do a nice stroll on our bikes. And Sunday, well, I didn't want to get up and run or swim so I didn't! It was AWESOME!

Still trying to decide if I want to endure another ironman or not. I talked yesterday like I'm already signed up for it mentally and then I get to the thoughts of training for 6 months in this dreadful Texas heat and go HECK NO! I don't want to do that. I'm sure I will sign up for IMAZ 2010.