Thursday, July 9, 2009

Randomness...

Last week was a hard week for me emotionally and mentally. My dogs managed to create complete destruction on my house on Wednesday night(and that was our 8 year wedding anniversary). I walked in to about 4 feet of carpet pulled up in the hallway. We had a some bad thunder and lightening roll through that morning and Niki FREAKED out! Saturday night we ventured out to hang with friends and enjoy fireworks and it happened again...but this time in more than one place! Sunday I had a tennis match with the triathlon team and Niki bit a guy! What the heck is going on with this poor dog. I felt so bad for the guy but at least it was more of bruise and not bleeding and punctured.

So we are now tracking down more carpet and getting it replaced before my mom, sister, and grandma show up next week.