Sunday, July 12, 2009

Couples Triathlon


Well I went and signed up about a week ago for another triathlon and just wanted to have some fun...and I did! It was a hot steamy day in Austin so I knew I had better back off a little as I would be wanting to kill myself.
Swim: well had a slower swim time than expected..but I haven't swam in like 3-4 weeks. Last swim, morning of Ironman...guess this means I need to get back into the pool.
T1: awesome, had no problems.
Bike: went slower than I imagined but oh well, it was suppose to be fun right? I need to work on this bike thing.
T2: good, no problems.
Run: started out running and walked a little. It was hot. Ran until I got to the big hill and well, who cares, I'm out here for fun so I made it to the top and ran again. Not the best run time I've had but it was on a crappy trail and well, I didn't like that aspect but oh well.
Finish: I have no clue what my time was. And the run-far.com website cut it off. So it doesn't matter it was all for just some fun.