Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just happenings...

So I don't get alot of things going on right now. Maybe I'm not suppose to. Maybe it is my time to sit back, shut up and just lay low and that is what I'm doing now.

Seems there are some hawk eyes watching my facebook these days. If people actually believe anything on there is true for one minute, then you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. So I've started cleaning house on facebook, really setting privacy settings and deleting those hawk eyes that are bothering me so much. I do facebook for fun and once the fun is taken out of it, well I'm done with it.

I'm trying to get back to the fun things in life. Trying out new fitness classes. Trying to get back in better shape and just lose some pounds. As much as it is killing me, it is good for me.

Ok, here is to hoping and praying that other things in my life start improving and things start moving in a more positive direction.