Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where has the time gone....

The last month and a half has just been flat out crazy for me. Work has been super busy with all kinds of fun stuff. I'm trying to get back into triathlon training mode. My teeth are finally feeling somewhat better. I finally recovered from a chest cold. My dogs are still a mess with medical issues. We had to Boston on Friday. I go home the first part of April for a wedding. The end of April not only brings my PenPal back to Texas but I also do my first triathlon of the season in Galveston.

I sit back and wonder what have I even accomplished. It sure hasn't been weight loss. I have managed to get work back under control. But everything else is still kinda lacking. I feel I should be working out more. I ask myself if that is the crazy ironman talk I still have inside me.

I swear...I don't know how I managed to do this all while ironman training.