Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2nd month of Half-Ironman Training

Well I'm officially done with my second month of half-ironman training and I have to say it is getting a little easier as time marches on. I had a come to Jesus meeting with Coach Chrissie last night about my training if I could/would be ready for Ironman CDA and what the heck we are going to do with my horrible running...all in all, we are going to work on the running and worst case, i walk most of the run in an Ironman to cross the line to still be called "Ironman". So I was super pleased to hear that and ease my nerves with everything. Thanks Coach!

My race is November 9th down by Houston and I can't wait. I'm just wondering what my reaction will be when I cross that line after just completing 70.6 miles in one setting.

I have 3 months to polish everything and get stronger and more efficient. Time can only tell if this is going to be the case.