Sunday, March 23, 2008

Race Week!

Here it is, my first race week of the triathlon season. I have to say, I'm a little nervous for this tri. It is a longer distance and I have a salt water swim. The salt water swim just scares me to death. Pretty much I know that if you drink the water I will puke....I just didn't need someone to reaffirm that to me yesterday. Thanks Coach Mo!

I've set some goals for the race so I'm hoping to either match or beat the goals I've set. And if not, well then there is always another race.

This week will be a easy week but a nerve racking one at the same time. With the training hours coming down and the packing that needs to be done, I'm hoping I can handle everything at work and home this week and mange the nerves at the same time.

I'm sure I will post some pics sometime next week and will have a full report on the craziness that will happen.